I created this site to help publish pieces of content, code, ideas, or tricks to make my web/computer experience better. I often seek out answers to annoying questions, then have to find those same answers later when I need them again. So now, I’m putting them here, as repository of questions I’ve found or created answers to. Hopefully, they help a few other people as well.
When I’m not adding content here, I’m working on these sites:
- jasonglaspey.com – This is my personal site (I am Jason Glaspey) with all sorts of random things I find on the internet
- unthirsty.com – a happy hour finder created with Matt King
- Paleo Plan – a Paleo Diet resource site with recipes, shopping lists, and meal plans.
- bacn.com – a bacon online retail website with t-shirts, bacon, and other paraphernalia. Made with Scott Kveton and Michael Richardson
- drivinglines.com – a car review site Stefan Lombard and myself run with new car reviews